Emerald Outdoor, LLC
7110 Spring Arbor Road
Spring Arbor, MI 49283
Are you ready?
- Our quoting process utilizes GPS (Global Positioning Satellite) imagery to properly identify and measure your lawn and lot size. The HD image allows us to accurately evaluate all aspects of your lawn including slopes, trees and landscaped areas.
- We will not send out any uninvited and unannounced strangers to roam around your property.
- Sloppy drive-byes or “guesstimates” are never used in our quoting process.
- Actual HD imagery data and our true historic job costing processes will be used to build an accurate, comprehensive quote.
- All quotes will be processed and delivered via email as quickly as possible.
Not ready for a quote, but would like to have a technical question answered? Not sure where to begin? Do you have a comment to share with us? Are you an existing customer that needs assistance. We can Help. Contact Us Here
Green News You Can Actually Use
Keep informed and updated with the latest news, tips, specials and educational items surrounding Emerald Outdoor and our Green Services.
Start reading your copy of
THE EMERALD ED today
Jackson is Our Home
We are and have always been a locally owned and operated company. We employ the local workforce at a very competitive/above average wage for our industry and area. This allows us to attract and hire a highly qualified and experienced crew who are loyal to Emerald Outdoor and our customers.
We strive to uphold a professional, value-driven, top-notch business in the Jackson Community. We provide professional results for your property or business, all while being driven by our REDEFINED philosophy.
This philosophy has become the backbone of our operation. Examples of our REDEFINED philosophy include:
- Adequate levels of liability, workman's comp and commercial auto policies at all times.
- Annually updated State of Michigan Business Pesticide Licenses (#380022) and a State of Michigan Nursery Stock Licenses (#NDS013464). We have the proper trained and experienced staff that is necessary to maintain these licenses.
- All of our employees are eligible for a company matched health insurance plan and a 3% company matched retirement plan. Our employees are paid “above the table” in an effort to keep unemployment at a minimum.
- We are active members of various local peer groups including the Jackson Chamber of Commerce & The Jackson Commercial Contractors Association, as well as our local trade association the Michigan Green Industry Association .
As you could expect, we ourselves have been no stranger to the increased competition in the marketplace for the past several seasons, and we want to reassure you that our experienced, professional staff can continue to meet your lawn care needs with a high value for your return.
In addition to the quality, local, professional minded thought processes, we are continually challenged to "Do the right thing" for our environment and the impact our services may have. OUR TEAM practices several "GREEN" conscience attitudes, continually striving to improve on our energy efficient practices, condensed routing saving fuel and resources, well tuned equipment, and unnecessary fuel usage. We regularly update our mowers and small equipment to keep it in its best running conditions not only to become energy efficient as possible, this of course only helps provide a highly efficient, professional image while on your property season after season.
Get to know the individuals that make up our team? OUR TEAM
What is meant by a REDEFINED philosophy?