Emerald Outdoor, LLC
7110 Spring Arbor Road
Spring Arbor, MI 49283
Are you ready?
- Our quoting process utilizes GPS (Global Positioning Satellite) imagery to properly identify and measure your lawn and lot size. The HD image allows us to accurately evaluate all aspects of your lawn including slopes, trees and landscaped areas.
- We will not send out any uninvited and unannounced strangers to roam around your property.
- Sloppy drive-byes or “guesstimates” are never used in our quoting process.
- Actual HD imagery data and our true historic job costing processes will be used to build an accurate, comprehensive quote.
- All quotes will be processed and delivered via email as quickly as possible.
Not ready for a quote, but would like to have a technical question answered? Not sure where to begin? Do you have a comment to share with us? Are you an existing customer that needs assistance. We can Help. Contact Us Here
Green News You Can Actually Use
Keep informed and updated with the latest news, tips, specials and educational items surrounding Emerald Outdoor and our Green Services.
Start reading your copy of
THE EMERALD ED today
What it means to be "redefined"
Lawn & Landscape
Our goal is to provide a "redefined" mentality to the lawn service arena within the Jackson market, one which will uphold & maintain only the highest level of service, integrity and quality we are known for, all while working closely within ever tightened budgeting constraints.
This proof of this "redefined" thought process is evident in every aspect of our existence. A number of which are listed below:
- From our family like atmosphere stretching out between not only internal team members interactions, but to each of our customers as well. Please don't be startled when we stop to see how your day is going, or to take your trash container down to the curb for you while working within your property.
- Only clean cut, uniformed team members are welcomed with our organization. Easily recognize any of our employees by the brightly colored green labeled shirts, or the attractive black logo-ed jackets in the cooler months. You won't find any of our guys running around your property half naked in cutoff shorts and no shirts, it is not tolerated (sorry girls).
- Furthermore, you can be assured our men are striving for the cleanest and safest work environment possible. A couple examples of this may be the act of giving pedestrians and other traffic the right of way, or by hand picking up trash and other debris before mowing (instead of mowing it over).
- In addition to the safe practices listed above, all of our drivers maintain an MDOT physical card to ensure there wellness in driving commercial vehicles. One of the stickiest safety policies is our zero tolerance company wide DRUG FREE POLICY which maintains Bi-annual group testing as well as random testing to ensure its effectiveness.
EQUIPMENT AND UPKEEP
- Our updated fleet of newer late model trucks and vehicles should always be found clean, well maintained and attractive.
- The same detailed updated theme continues on to our enclosed trailers which are used to transport our equipment to your property. Each of these matching black trucks and trailers can be easily identified by the incorporated logo and contact information proudly displayed.
- Our Fleet of mowers, trimmers, blowers, fertilizer equipment, etc. are always highly maintained. By only using newer low hour machines in the fleet, you can be assured of our commitment to provide and upscale top notch presentation while providing services to your commercial or residential property> This way of thinking actually affords us a higher level of reliability and confidence in our bidding process, translating into what may be the most financially competitive quote over the unreliable "low ball" competition that is using older broken down pieces of equipment and trucks. At the time this article was written, our oldest machine has had less than 18 month of service on it (2010 model), and we currently have just purchased an additional two brand new units for 2012.
WORK ETHICS AND STANDARDS
- For good or bad, it is impossible to be all things to all people, therefore we understand that not every potential client, becomes a client. I once attended a seminar where it was revealed "It is impossible to have a product or service that is both the cheapest and the best, so one must choose, are you going to be the cheapest, or the best"? - We chose the best.
- Although today's economy encourages us to come up with creative strategies to meet a clients budget or available dollars to spend on a service, we will not compromise our core attitude of providing the highest quality services.